Friday, September 30, 2011

Game Day Doggie Gear

Do you have a dog that loves watching football or baseball games with you? Maybe your dog is more of a die-hard fan than you are, but you can't tell because he or she is lacking the appropriate game day wear. Fortunately, I have a very easy solution for you.

I made mine for my dog Bailey. We live in South Carolina and Bailey attends many tailgating events with us, so I made him a Gamecock bandana. For those of you Minnesota readers don't turn away yet, you can easily make this for your doggie Twins fan.

Step 1: Cut out your fabric. I used Bailey's current collar as a measure of how to cut it out.


Step 2: Take out your crafters paint (I used acrylic) and paint your first letter. "S" for Gamecock fans and "T" for Twins fans.


Step 3: Both Twins and Gamecocks fans paint a "C" on top of your first letter.


Step 4: Let dry and tie around your dog's neck




Happy Game Day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment