Monday, December 12, 2011

Top 5 Crafts You Should Not Do in 2012: Number 3

I'm sure that nearly everyone reading this either hunts, knows someone who hunts, or knows what hunting is. I, myself, do not hunt, but I have indulged in the meats of those who have hunted. I have also seen the excitement behind getting that prize animal.

Once you've gotten this trophy kill it is often presumed that you would want to show this off, which I have no problem with when it is done in an appropriate manner. Being someone who enjoys creating things, I also understand the desire to do something unique, but lets face it... when it comes to your collection of hunted animals it is best to stick with letting the taxidermist mount them. Do not test your creativity when it comes to dead animals.

Please refrain from doing the following:



I see the functionality behind these two things. One keeps your feet warm on a cold winter day, while the keeps your bottle cold. Know this, they may be functional, but that does not make them okay.

Happy Crafting in 2012!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a weirdo! I think the shoes would be a great gift for my sister!!!

    ReplyDelete