Monday, December 5, 2011

Top 5 Crafts You Should Not Do in 2012: Number 4

I'm sure that all of my female readers can agree with me that during childhood our dolls were one of the top priorities in our lives. Personally I could have spent countless hours with my Barbie dolls on any given day.  Now as we are adults one should hope that this obsession has dissipated, unfortunately for some it has not. The worst problem for these obsessors is when they combine their love for dolls with a hot glue gun. Here are some examples of doll crafts you MUST abstain from in 2012:

Example One: If you are facing a leaky sink, there are multiple ways to try to fix it. Please do not attempt the following, it could scare your children from washing their hands.


Example Two: Christmas is a great time to put gifts together for you loved ones. If you plan on doing that, please note that creating jewelry out of amputated doll parts is more frightening than it is beautiful.


Example Three: I love you Jennifer, but you will not be finding this sister broach in your stocking.


Example Four: I completely understand the need to find ways to get extra storage and hanging space in your home, but what I do not understand is when it was a good idea to this:


Craft wisely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment