Monday, October 24, 2011

My Friend Elmer

In elementary school I learned that Elmer's Glue could be used to do more than help you stick paper together, it could also adhere a fourth grader's hands together. I know this because I witnessed it first hand (well, not my hands). Fast forward thirteen years later and I have found yet another use for Elmer's Glue. It can be easily used to create beautiful pieces of wall art.

Step 1: Buy a canvas or two and a bottle of Elmer's Glue.


Step 2: On your empty canvas begin creating a design or picture with your glue. You could even write inspirational words.


Step 3: Once finished with your design let the glue dry as long as needed.


Step 4: Pick a color of paint (I used acrylic) and paint over the entire canvas.


Step 5: When finished let the canvas dry.


Step 6: Hang up on your wall however you chose, I made a series of three of these.



Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment